Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching, and nothing says “I love you” like a well-chosen word. Unless it’s one of these awesome gifts for writers!
According to writer Joseph Epstein, “81 percent of Americans feel that they have a book in them — and should write it.” Chances are, there’s a special someone in your life with a passion for written language. Check out these 10 great gifts and #LoveYourWriter this Valentine’s Day or any day of the year!
- Field Notes Notebook: This is the perfect journal for adventure writers. The tear-proof and waterproof pages are ideal for coffee spillers and outdoor explorers.
- Paddywax Library Collection Candle: What better way to set the mood than lighting a candle with a quote from your favorite writer?
- Cross Pens & Pencils: Every professional needs her tools. Splurge a little and #LoveYourWriter with a classy pen or pencil.
- Audible Subscription: Give your writer the gift of listening to his favorite authors anytime, anywhere with an audible subscription.
- The Elements of Style: Keep your sweetie on top of her style game with The Elements of Style, a classic that no writer should be without.
- Ampersand Bookend: Creative decorations make an office feel like home. With this metal bookend, help your writer create an ambiance that makes sitting at her desk a joy.
- Writer Bookend: Get even more creative with this Writer bookend—great for an office, a bookshelf, or position it on a table next to your honey’s favorite reading chair.
- Ernest Hemingway Stamps: Make that handwritten note even more special with stamps featuring one of America’s greatest modern writers.
- On Writing Well by William Zinsser: It is said that you learn something new every day. Pick up a copy of this comprehensive guide to writing that no author should be without.
- Handmade Leather Notebook: Give your writer a customized leather notebook designed to make any language enthusiast eager to sit down and put words to paper.
There you have it! Ten unique gifts to inform, inspire, and ignite a passion for the written word. Happy Valentine’s Day!